"Thank you for all your efforts with this transaction. We very much look forward to speaking with you on new cases"
We act for clients of all types and sizes including developers, land owners, volume house builders, institutional retail and manufacturing investors, commercial funders and public bodies.
We are able to act within tight time scales and agreed budgets and this has preserved our reputation as a serious commercial property advisor. Our client's expect a speedy and efficient service from experienced handlers and this is where we are really able to deliver. We understand the importance of timing in any deal and we believe that our drive to conclude transactions sets us aside from our competitors.
We have a wide range of property expertise and are able to advise on all aspects of commercial property work including:
- complex agreements for high value land acquisition and disposal
- Landlord and Tenant matters including tenancy drafting and advice
- joint venture, promotion and collaboration agreements
- conditional contracts
- option agreements
- development agreements
- negotiation and drafting of planning agreements including s.106 agreements
- construction contracts and professional appointments including consultant’s professional warranties and certificates
- property re-financing packages
- dispute resolution advice to protect the value of your investments
- environmental risk limitation
- residential site assembly and plot sale disposal
Often a property will involve other facets and so we work closely with our Company Commercial, Property Litigation and other colleagues to provide rounded and business led solutions. Our lawyers work closely with key advisors in linked industries such as surveyors, accountants and bankers so that the best commercial outcome can be guaranteed.
We work regionally and nationally and are often engaged in discussion with city firms. At regional rates this makes us very affordable.
If you require any further information as to our services please contact Christopher Stephens on 01872 247 282 or send us a message using the enquiry box to the right of this page.